Listen to WAY-FM on Your Alexa Device!
Once your Alexa device is set up, just say:
“Alexa, enable WAY-FM!”
What if Alexa chooses the wrong city?
- Tap “Skills” in your Alexa app and search for “WAY-FM.”
- Tap the “Settings” button and make sure you are sharing your device address.
- If Alexa is still confused, try disabling, then re-enabling the WAY-FM skill to reset.
Add Word on the Way to your Flash Briefing!
- Tap “Skills” in the Alexa app, search “Word on the Way,” tap “Enable.”
- Say “Alexa, what’s my flash briefing?”
- Be encouraged by a daily verse in your Flash Briefing as long as the skill is enabled!
More Skills to try!
WAY LOUD: the Christian Rock Station
Say, “Alexa, enable WAY LOUD!” or enable WAY LOUD in the Alexa app.
WAY New: Positive hip-hop, pop, and dance music
Say, “Alexa, enable WAY New!” or enable WAY New in the Alexa app.
World’s Biggest Small Group: Daily stories and encouraging words
- Tap “Skills” in the Alexa app.
- Search for “Small Group,” then tap “Enable.”
- Say, “Alexa, start Small Group.” Each time you say it, you’ll hear a new message from the current series!
You can also enable any of these skill on the Alexa app or Amazon.com.
Don’t Have An Amazon Echo?
If you purchase your new Amazon Echo from the links below, a small percentage of your purchase will benefit WAY-FM and keep the ministry going strong. Don’t worry, it doesn’t change your price! It’s just a nice way to help out.