Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls/WAY-FM Mission Trip Giveaway Official Rules
Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls/WAY-FM Mission Trip Giveaway
Buckner International through Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls® (“Buckner”) and WAY Media (WAY-FM) have collaborated to offer one (1) trip for two (2) listeners to travel on a mission trip to distribute new shoes and the Gospel to orphans and vulnerable children in Honduras on July 15-21, 2018, through the Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls Trip Giveaway (the “Trip”). The free trip for two (2) will include all details for your overseas travel: all transportation from an airport in the listener’s hometown to Honduras and return, lodging based on double occupancy, all meals, interpreters, travel insurance, bottled water, sightseeing etc.
The dates for this promotion are March 14-23, 2018.
The grand prize winner of a trip on the Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls trip will be announced on March 23, 2018. If the listener whose name is drawn is unable to go on the trip, subsequent drawings will occur from the initial group of entries.
1. The adult registering must be 21 years or older and must be a legal resident of the United States. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize. Winner must possess a valid current passport to travel on the Trip.
2. A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
3. There may only be one winner of any national Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls® promotion per household during a one year period.
4. Buckner and WAY Media are not responsible for lost or delayed emails, for telephone or fax equipment failures causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
5. Buckner Shoes for Orphan Souls® will keep a file of customized rules for each promotion.
6. Employees of WAY Media, Buckner International and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees and persons, are not eligible to participate or win.
7. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to complete and sign a W-9 form, provided by Buckner International, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
8. Participants must be a legal resident of the United States for those prizes of a value of $600 or greater value, unless otherwise specified.
9. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
10. Buckner reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value or to postpone or cancel the trip in its sole discretion either before or after a winner has been selected.
11. Buckner management will decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be in the sole discretion of Buckner and final.
12. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by Buckner management without prior notice.
13. Buckner reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
14. No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
15. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. Buckner reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as Buckner deems appropriate.
16. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Buckner International, its subsidiaries and affiliates, Buckner Foundation and WAY Media and its subsidiaries and affiliates related to the promotion.
17. No purchase or donation necessary to enter.
18. Winner must contact the Buckner missions office toll free at 1-866-774-SHOE or at email@example.com to complete travel arrangements. If the winner fails to do so with 7 days of being notified they are the trip winner, they forfeit the opportunity to redeem the trip.
19. Winners must complete and sign all Buckner required documents – including its liability waiver – and complete the background check processes to be eligible to travel or participate in the Trip.
20. The Grand Prize is:
o Roundtrip airfare for two (2) from _________ to Honduras (July 15-21, 2018). Any winner from Alaska or Hawaii is responsible for their own airfare to the United States mainland.
o Hotels (based on double occupancy at a standard hotel), meals, cultural events,
translators, in-country transportation, travel insurance and in-country visa applications.
o One (1) trip for two (2) people (including airfare).
o The winner is responsible for all other incidental expenses that occur during the trip (such as personal souvenirs, tips).
o Once booked, the winner will be subject to normal flight cancellation policies.
For an alternate way to win, you may enter here