Prom season is stressful enough without having to think of a creative way to ask your crush to go with you! So we’ve done the hard work for you and we guarantee these Disney themed promposals will go over great!
Disney Promposal Themes:
- Inspired by the movie “UP,” this promposal requires a lawn chair and a lot of balloons. Tie the balloons to the chair and put it outside of your potential date’s house. Hold a sign that says, “Prom could be our greatest adventure! When can I pick you UP?” * Bonus Points: If you wear a bow tie and a cardigan like the movie character!
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/pg/PixarUp
2. Inspired by the movie, Frozen, this promposal requires a little planning so you have time to freeze a ticket to your prom into a block of ice and carry it in a cooler. Show up at your crush’s locker with the block of ice and a sign that says, “If you have reservations about going to Prom with me? Let it go… Let it goooooo!”
3. Inspired by Mickey Mouse and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, this promposal would require some Mickey Mouse ears and a sign that says, “M-I-C see you real soon, K-E-Y, Why? Because you’re going to be my prom date!” (Bonus points: for handing your potential date a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar.)
4. Inspired by Toy Story, this promposal is risky but could help you get out of the friend zone! Dress in some cowboy or cowgirl attire inspired by Woody and blare the song “You’ve Got a Friend in Me.” Hold a sign that says “You’ve Got a Friend in Me, But Maybe We Could Be More. Be My Prom Date?”
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/ToyStoryWoody/photos
5. Inspired by Beauty and the Beast, this promposal requires a dog. Send your pup up to your potential date with a note on their collar that says “Be the Beauty at the prom or I will be stuck as a Beast forever!”
Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyBeautyAndTheBeast/photos