Christmas is all about a time of giving – where we can all experience that joy and learn that giving truly is better than receiving. Unfortunately there are children right here in North Florida and South Georgia who will go without any gifts on Christmas Day. BUT that’s where YOU come in! YOU can be an angel to a child in need this Christmas! We’ve partnered together with the Salvation Armies of North Florida and South Georgia for their Angel Tree program. You can “adopt” a child that lives in your community and show them what grace is all about.
While it takes some forward thinking, growing your own Christmas trees from seedlings can be a fun project for your entire family that helps builds relationships and can teach children important lessons about nature. Growing your own fir or pine can save you money in the long run and gives your family a chance to enjoy the freshest possible trees that were grown in an environmentally responsible manner. To make sure your tree will grow properly, try using this Potting Soil Recipe.
If you’re interested in being an angel just click the link below to find the nearest Angel Tree to you! PLUS you can even sign up to receive a child online and get to shopping right away!
- Governor’s Square Mall – 1500 Apalachee Pkwy
- Arbor Landing – 4910 N. Monroe Street
- FAMU Campus
- Flag Credit Union – 3115 Conner Blvd
- Golden Eagle Golf and Country Club – 3700 Golden Eagle Dr E
- Lewis & Whitlock – 206 W Virginia St
- Longhorn Steakhouse – 2400 N Monroe St
- Pathway Wellness Chiropractic – 2425 Mahan Dr
- Scottsdale Academy – 3498 Mahan Dr and 3693 Coolidge Ct
- Valdosta Mall – 1700 Norman Dr, Valdosta, GA 31601