96.3 WAY-FM is community.
In times like this we’re reminded of how critical it is to support one another. This includes local businesses and their employees. Right now you can do little things that make a huge difference. You can keep our community strong.
- Purchase gift certificates to restaurants and stores to use later
- Order food to-go from local restaurants (Goldie’s BBQ, Pietro’s Pizza)
- Buy tickets to future community events to show support for the greater community
- Offer grocery store runs or meal delivery to the elderly and immunocompromised
- Contribute financially to food banks for children who have lost access to daily meals during school closures
- Volunteer (if healthy) for organizations in need of help
- Donate to artists, performers, and venues to show solidarity and continue the celebration of the arts
- Create wishlists for direct delivery to non-profit organizations and shelters that cannot currently receive in-person donations
- Send messages of encouragement and prayer to businesses that have had to temporarily close or lay off employees
Here are some local businesses that also support the ministry of WAY-FM.
Braking Cycles Coffee and Bike Shop
Nick Shivers Keller Williams Realty
Pain Relief Partners
Rainbow West Christian Supply
St. Raphael Holistic Center
United Faith Mortgage
Warren Allen Attorneys at Law