The evil forces have returned, and WE NEED YOU!
Help us fight the dark side of hunger with the force of generosity!
The business or church that collects the most peanut butter and jelly (by weight, not by jars) will win up to ten $25 gift cards!
How does JAR WARS work?
Team up with your coworkers to create a Star Wars-themed collection box at your workplace and encourage everyone to fill it with peanut butter and jelly! The business that collects the most PB&J by the end of May wins!
If your office has more than 10 people, you can divide up into teams of 10 or less and compete against each other.
The cool part? You won’t have to do anything with the peanut butter and jelly! We will come and pick it up for you!
Please fill out the form below if you’d like to participate!
All of the peanut butter and jelly will go to the Harry Chapin Food Bank to feed Southwest Florida families!
- 1st Place: Collect the most PB&J
- When we collect your peanut butter and jelly, we will add up the total weight from each individual jar.
- Prize: Up to ten $25 gift cards for you and your coworkers!
- 2nd Place: Best Collection Box
- We want to see your creativity! We may stop by your offices periodically throughout the month of May and check up on your growing PB&J stash! (And share it on social!) We’re excited to see your best Star Wars-themed box!
- Prize: Pizza Party! (Up to 5 extra-large pizzas from Bella’s Pizzeria)
- 3rd Place: Best Social Media Video
- The reward will go to the business that comes up with the most creative video promotion on their Facebook and/or Instagram platforms. Be sure to tag @swflwayfm on Facebook and Instagram!
- Prize: A dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme!