It’s that time again … PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
WayFM is ready to kick off another PB&J Drive, but this year (insert dramatic Star Wars music) it’s taking place in a galaxy far, far away!
Okay, okay, not really, but JAR WARS (see what we did there?) IS HAPPENING, and YOU ARE NEEDED!
Help us fight the dark side of hunger with the force of generosity!
The business that collects the most peanut butter and jelly (by weight, not by jars) will win up to ten $25 gift cards!
How does JAR WARS work?
All you have to do is set out your best Star Wars-themed collection box at your workplace and encourage your co-workers and customers to fill it with peanut butter and jelly. The business that collects the most peanut butter and jelly by the end of August wins!
If your office has more than 10 people, you may divide up into teams of 10 and compete against each other.
The cool part? You won’t have to do anything with the peanut butter and jelly! We will come and pick it up for you!
Please fill out the form below if you’d like to be a part of JAR WARS!
All of the peanut butter and jelly collected will go to Southwest Florida’s Harry Chapin Food Bank to feed families in our own backyard!
- 1st Place: Collect the most PB&J
- When we collect your peanut butter and jelly, we will add up the total weight according to the back of the jar and not per individual jar.
- Prize: Up to ten $25 gift cards for you and your employees.
- 2nd Place: Best JAR WARS Social Media Video
- We will be awarding the business who comes up with the most creative video promotion on their Facebook and/or Instagram platforms. Be sure to tag @Southwest Florida’s WayFM on Facebook and @swfl on Instagram.
- Prize: Pizza party (Up to 5 extra-large pizzas from Bella’s Pizzeria)
- 3rd Place: Best Star Wars-themed Collection Box
- We want to see your creativity! We may stop by your offices periodically throughout the month of August and check up on your growing PB&J stash! (And share it on social!) We’re excited to see your best Star Wars-themed box!
- Prize: A dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme