Due to poverty and broken homes, thousands of children across Southwest Florida will not be having a very merry Christmas this year. Your donation of a new, unwrapped gift for a child between the ages of 1 and 18 will help WAY-FM, Dr. Melanie Pugh, and local charities bring a smile to a needy child this season. Please drop off your gifts at any Southwest Florida Chick-Fil-A before December 16th!
If you’re having a hard time deciding what to buy here are a few suggestions:
- Stuffed Animals
- Board Games
- Action Figures
- Sporting Equipment
Although you can drop off your gift at any Chick-Fil-A here is a schedule of where we will be playing our Christmas music and signing people up to win a WAY-FM Christmas Prize Pack:
- Tuesday, December 2: Naples: 5825 Airport Pulling Rd N Naples
- Wednesday, December 3: Fort Myers: 9980 Interstate Commerce Dr, Fort Myers
- Thursday, December 4: Cape Coral: 1790 Ne Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL
- Monday, December 8: Fort Myers: 4752 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers,
- Monday, December 15: Fort Myers: 13610 S Tamiami Trail ,Fort Myers,
- Tuesday, December 16: Estero: 21900 S Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL
Thanks to our sponsor Dr. Melanie Pugh: Gentle Family Dentistry.