The Business Intelligence (Power BI) Analyst reports directly to the Director of Data Science & Analytics. As Analyst serves as a business partner with the Sales, Finance, Marketing, and various other departments to design, build, and deploy PowerBI reports and dashboards.
Analysis and Reporting
- Design, build, implement, and publish visually appealing and functional PowerBI reports and dashboards for multiple stakeholders across company. Provide thought leadership around data visualization and storytelling.
- Work with business users for continuous improvement of existing dashboards, reports and datasets. Help shape business requirements.
- Provide continuous improvement through the automation/streamlining report production.
- Provide PowerBI subject matter expertise, support and training to others to enhance their skills and achieve, over time, increased self-sufficiency on their side in using basic and intermediate reporting and PowerBI capabilities.
- Perform analysis on large amounts of data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other databases. Present data driven analytical solutions and recommendations to all levels of leadership.
- Stay current with Power BI updates and latest releases.
- Pray for coworkers in team meetings
- Lead prayer in large group settings as needed
- Pray for donors when called upon to do so
- Use Christian principles to work through conflict as outlined by the Culture tool kit
- Participate in Sharathon, PowerDrive and Thankathon, and pray for donors over the phone as needed
- Participate in ministry wide Christian bible studies
- Attend weekly Staff Gatherings for prayer and devotions
Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in business analytics area or closely related field (i.e., MIS, Marketing, Analytics, Business Intelligence, UI/UX)
2+ years’ experience with Power BI, developing reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards.
2+ years building measures and calculated columns using DAX.
Experience connecting, importing, shaping, and transforming data for consumption in PowerBI
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to work in a remote team environment.
- Certification in Microsoft Power BI (DA-100).
- Knowledge of programming language relevant to BI and analytics (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Background in advanced analytics and/or data science.
- Exposure to cloud-based solutions such as MS Azure.
- Experience with data modeling and language M to clean and transform data.
- Basic understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Heart for Christian ministry
- Strong moral character
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Spiritually grounded and working knowledge of scripture
- Must be an active member of a Bible believing local church
To apply for this position, please click Business Intelligence Analyst (Power BI) to send resume, cover letter and brief testimony.
Date Posted: July 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com