Position: Donor Care Manager
Reports To: Chief Development Officer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Description: The Donor Care Manager position exists to influence this generation to love and follow Jesus through culturally relevant media. This means our work truly matters. People’s lives are changed every single day by what we do.
We are intentional about everything, which is one of the reasons why we are growing. You will have the opportunity to give direction to our Donor Communications Program from start to finish. You will work directly under our Chief Development Officer and directly with our fundraising consultants to refine our communications strategy and create a plan that gives us the best chance at success. You will give guidance to our Support Services Department who communicated directly with our donors that located all over the US, from West Palm Beach to Portland, Oregon. The person we are looking for is incredibly internally motivated, self-starting, and has Christ-like humility.
What winning looks like:
- Develop a pre-designed communication plan
- Create strategies that help us communicate the heart of our ministry directly to our donors
- Work directly with our donor consulting team
- Develop strategic plans for our name acquisition initiatives
- Lead & motivate our donor teams to follow strategies related to our overall program
- Develop evergreen follow up strategies for new listeners and donors
- Network with others in our industry to learn best practices
- Keep track of your daily duties and activities in our CRM called Pipedrive
- Work directly with the CDO to develop ongoing unique fundraising strategies
- Work with our Donor Relations Director for major gifts communications
- Synergize with other WAY Media team members around the country
- Work with your local team on local donor dinners, receptions, and events
- The ability to communicate well with others & champion ALL teams in other departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Become a relationship ninja
A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in donor development and leading donor development communications programs. 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
Experience in social media is required.
Click here to apply for this position: Donor Care Manager
Initial Compensation Range: $60,000 (Min) – $70,000 (Max), plus $72.50/mo. cell phone assistance (if applicable)
Benefits (eligibility dates apply):
- Eligible to participate in: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA),
- Employer-paid benefits: Gift Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- 401k, with an employer match program, after 12 months of employment
- 11 paid holidays
- Vacation – 120 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
- Personal Days = 24 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
- Sick Leave = up to 80 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire (State law may take precedence)
- Volunteer Opportunity Leave = 16 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
Date Posted: October 2021
WAY Media is a religious organization and integrates its Christian faith and convictions into every aspect of its operations, including employment. WAY Media makes employment-related decisions based on a person’s religious beliefs, spiritual maturity, conduct/lifestyle and its consistency with Scripture, Christian values, and other standards of conduct as determined by WAY Media.