Position: Helpdesk / Endpoint Administrator
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports To: Director of IT
The Endpoint Administrator I position exists to influence this generation to love and follow Jesus through culturally relevant media. There are 3 primary roles for this position. First, this role will handle tier 1 tickets and have an in-depth knowledge of the ticketing and workflow tracking systems. Secondly, this position works on all non-infrastructure client endpoints. You would handle computers, printers, phones, cameras, etc. Thirdly, you would work on endpoint level projects to improve systems, network, security and applications. The person in this role must have the ability to self-motivate, work with little supervision, have high integrity and complete tasks with excellence. Having excellent oral and written communication skills is a must. This position qualifies for 3 workdays in office and 2 remote workdays per week. However, during the training phase (60 days), all workdays are in office. This will also help you learn and get to know the culture of the office.
Character and Spiritual Qualifications:
- Is a born-again believer of Jesus Christ and maintains faithful fellowship with other believers (Hebrews 10:25). Acts as an extension of the ministry of WayFM using established cultural values as a guide and displays integrity in professional and personal life in accordance with Biblical standards and moral boundaries policy of WayFM. Has a heart for service, exhibits a teachable spirit, a high level of energy, self-motivation and enthusiasm and demonstrates character as exemplified by the Fruit of the Spirit.
- The successful team member will also understand, embrace, and consistently exhibit the Five Core Values of the ministry. The Core Values are: “Bleeds the Mission”, “Positive and Fun”, “Problem Solver”, “Proactive Diligence”, and “Can-do Attitude”.
- Some customer support experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot endpoint level technology issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Apple, and Android operating systems.
- Knowledge of printing, TCP/IP, VoIP and cloud computing interfaces and protocols.
- Knowledge of ticketing and centralized management and workflow systems.
- Knowledge of desk phones, mobile phones, and printers.
- Knowledge application installation, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- Azure, Office 365, and AWS experience.
- 2 years of endpoint experience preferred.
- 2-year degree and/or certifications in CIS or related field preferred.
- CompTIA, CISSP, GIAC, or Microsoft certification(s) preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of DevOps best practices.
- Automation skills.
- Bash, Z-Shell, PowerShell or Python scripting ability.
- CSS, HTML, XML, JSON.
- Windows Server, Windows client, Apple MacOS, Apple iOS, and Android operating systems.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager & Microsoft Configuration Manager.
- Apple Business Manager
Additional Skills, Abilities and Special Gifts/Talents:
- Ability to work tickets and projects with little supervision with efficiency and high integrity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
To apply for this position please click Helpdesk / Endpoint Administrator adding your resume, cover letter, and brief testimony.
Date posted: June 2022
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.