Position: Regional Operations Director
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Denver, CO
WayFM Colorado has an opening for a Regional Operations Director. This position oversees and executes the operation of our national format on our four-station Colorado cluster and our Wichita station and allows your customized fingerprint on our programming, production, imaging, promotion, community outreach, web and digital media initiatives. We’re looking for someone who loves radio, is highly-motivated, able to multi-task, has a positive attitude, a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and is passionate for the outreach of Christian radio. Come enjoy the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and grow with a company that is impacting lives in markets across the country. WayFM is an equal opportunity employer.
No calls please
To apply for this position: Please email cover letter, resume, brief testimony, and audio samples of your on-air and/or production work to: email@example.com. Be sure to place “Denver OD” in the e-mail subject line.
Initial Compensation Range: $60,000 (Min) – $80,000 (Max) “dependent on experience”, plus $72.50/mo. cell phone assistance (if applicable)
Benefits (eligibility dates apply):
- Eligible to participate in: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA),
- Employer-paid benefits: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Gift Life Insurance
- 401k, with an employer match program, after 12 months of employment
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation – 120 hours/yr. – prorated based on date of hire
- Personal Days = 24 hours/yr. – prorated based on date of hire
- Sick Leave = up to 80 hours/yr. – prorated based on date of hire (State law may take precedence)
- Volunteer Opportunity Leave = 16 hours/yr. – prorated based on date of hire
Date Posted: July 2021
WAY Media is a religious organization and integrates its Christian faith and convictions into every aspect of its operations, including employment. WAY Media makes employment-related decisions based on a person’s religious beliefs, spiritual maturity, conduct/lifestyle and its consistency with Scripture, Christian values, and other standards of conduct as determined by WAY Media.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org