Position: Support Services Coordinator
Reports To: Donor Communications Manager
Location: Way West, Colorado Springs, CO
At WayFM, we love what we do. We exist for one reason – to encourage people to love & follow Jesus!
Our work has purpose that transcends our daily tasks, as important as they may be. People’s lives are changed because of the hope of Jesus, which is ultimately what share each day!
Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! We take food and fun seriously! Chili cook-offs, and company supplied lunches in crunch times are a routine. We also have several bakers and foodies in the office, so there is usually no shortage of baked goodies to enjoy.
We’re intentional about everything we do, loving our donors well and making sure they know they’re the hero!
You have the opportunity to leverage your data and payment processing, customer service, and account management skills to make a tangible impact for people every single day.
What winning looks like:
- Engages team members
- Has superior analytical and proactive problem-solving skills
- Diligently works to not only get the job done, but seeks out ways to be more efficient
- Owns the work in all areas
- Is a detail ninja, maintaining impeccable data entry and updates
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive experience
- Exceptional organizational capacity
- Quickly able to transition from one project to the next
We have a large growth strategy with a 1-year picture, 3-year plan and 10-year goal that includes revenue and ministry growth. Every aspect of what we do is moving our ministry in that direction.
Our environment isn’t your typical office setting, either. It’s simply better, and we have standing desks! In addition, we offer perks and benefits you’ll find at the bottom of this document. Spoiler alert: they’re awesome.
If you think you’re a good fit, love Jesus, and love people… then we can’t WAIT to hear from you!
Are you ready to go this WAY?
To apply for this position: Please email resume, cover letter, and brief testimony to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Way West Support Services Coordinator
Initial Compensation Range: $14.42/hr. (Min) $15/hr. (Max)
Benefits (eligibility dates apply):
- Eligible to participate in: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA),
- Employer-paid benefits: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Gift Life Insurance
- 401k, with an employer match program, after 12 months of employment
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation = 80 hours/yr. to start – prorated based on date of hire
- Personal Days = 24 hours/yr. – prorated based on date of hire
- Sick Leave = up to 80 hours/yr. – prorated based on date of hire (State law may take precedence)
- Volunteer Opportunity Leave = 16 hours/yr. – prorated based on date of hire
Date Posted: April 2021
WAY Media is a religious organization and integrates its Christian faith and convictions into every aspect of its operations, including employment. WAY Media makes employment-related decisions based on a person’s religious beliefs, spiritual maturity, conduct/lifestyle and its consistency with Scripture, Christian values, and other standards of conduct as determined by WAY Media.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com