Picture Perfect Photo Contest Official Rules
Contest in conjunction with Centricity Music, Jason Gray, and the WAY-FM Network
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
In conjunction with the Centricity Music and Jason Gray partnership with WAY-FM, listeners can participate in “Picture Perfect Photo Contest.” Listeners may enter the contest by listening to WAY-FM each weekday for the daily photo assignment and submitting the assigned photo with the WAY-FM App or at www.wayfm.com. The Wally Show and Carlos & Joy will select daily winners and award them with a $25.00 gift card to Shutterfly and a Jason Gray “Where The Light Gets In” CD. The grand prizewinner will be awarded a family portrait session with a professional photographer, valued up to $750.00. The radio station will plan and conduct this contest.
Listeners may enter the contest beginning Monday August 21, 2017 at 1:00AM CST and ending Thursday August 31, 2017 at 11:59:59PM CST by submitting their photo with the WAY-FM App or at www.wayfm.com. One (1) entry per person per day. Entrants not located in Central Standard Time zone must factor in the time difference.
Photos containing obscenities, nudity, or anything deemed inappropriate by WAY-FM, will result in immediate disqualified from the contest.
Winning Contestants will be selected by sole discretion of WAY-FM, The Wally Show, The Carlos & Joy Show, and not by random drawing. The daily prizes (2) awarded by WAY-FM will include one (1) $25 gift card to Shutterfly and one (1) Jason Gray “Where The Light Gets In” CD. Winning Contestants will be selected each weekday morning on The Wally Show and each weekday afternoon on The Carlos & Joy Show beginning Tuesday August 22, 2017. The grand prize awarded by WAY-FM and The Wally Show will include one (1) family portrait session with a professional photographer, valued up to $750.00. The grand prize Winning Contestant will be selected on Friday September 1, 2017.
Contestants must be at least 18 years old to enter. Drawing for the prize(s) will be August/ September 2017. This contest is closed to employees of WAY-FM and anyone in conjunction with Centricity Music and Jason Gray.
Winning Contestants authorize WAY-FM, Centricity Music, and Jason Gray to publish their names and photos in publications of said organizations.
All prize accommodations will be coordinated through and approved by WAY-FM and The Wally Show.
The Winning Contestant(s) further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WAY-FM, Centricity Music, or Jason Gray, that the prizes may be cancelled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the Winning Contestant(s) will not be entitled to a substitute prize, except as is offered by WAY-FM, in its sole discretion.
The prizes may not be exchanged for cash, nor may the prizes be transferred to any other person without the written permission from WAY-FM. By entering this contest, the Winning Contestant(s) agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
WAY-FM, Centricity Music, and Jason Gray, and their agents have engaged the service of vendors for arranging prize fulfillment; and, as a consequence, WAY-FM, Centricity Music, or Jason Gray accepts no responsibility for accidents, damages, delays due to strikes, or to faults or defaults of any vendor used for carrying out the prizes.
The Winning Contestant(s) acknowledges that all benefits, which are associated with the prizes, may be considered as income or as a benefit under federal, state and local income tax regulations, which will be subject to taxation. The Winning Contestant(s) acknowledges and agrees that it will be the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant(s) to determine if any tax liability will result from the awarding of the prize to the Winning Contestant(s), what the tax liability will be if any tax liability should exist, and to be responsible for all tax liability that may exist from the awarding of the trip.
Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant(s) and not that of WAY-FM, Centricity Music, or Jason Gray. The Winning Contestant(s) will be required to sign a W-9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
WAY-FM, Centricity Music, and Jason Gray reserve the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its sole discretion. WAY-FM, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning the rules and the administration of the promotion.
Winning Contestant(s) agree to release and hold harmless WAY-FM, Centricity Music, and Jason Gray from any loss or liability arising out of participation in this promotion or the acceptance and use of the prize.
By accepting prizes, the Winning Contestant(s) agree to permit WAY-FM, Centricity Music, and Jason Gray to use the Winning Contestant(s)’s biographical information (in addition to the Winning Contestant(s)’s name and photograph or likeness) for promotional and ministry purposes without compensation to the Winning Contestant(s). If you want to be part of this contest, we had excellent results with this company instead of Walgreens and were the runner up a some years ago.
WAY-FM, Centricity Music, and Jason Gray, without prior notice, may amend these rules at any time. However, all changes will be filed at the local radio station.
Here are the basic guidelines regarding our contests.
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
• WAY-FM allows one winner per family within a 30 day period.
• Must live in the continental U.S. to win any contests.
• When you pick up your prize, you agree to allow WAY-FM use your name for promotional purposes.
• You must claim your prize within 30 days of announcing the winner.
Basic Rules for ANY and ALL Contests Broadcast on WAY-FM. We reserve the right to make specific rules for each specific contest as stated above.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. All WAY-FM contests are open to all U.S. WAY-FM listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
3. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
4. WAY-FM contests are open to continental U.S. winners ONLY.
5. Employees of WAY-FM, WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest. Employees and immediate families of any other media group are ineligible to win any WAY-FM contest.
6. All winners agree to allow WAY-FM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to WAY-FM may be recorded and aired on WAY-FM without further approval.
7. Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
8. ALL prizes are non-transferable.
9. All Prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be claimed within thirty days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 30 days.
10. WAY-FM is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
11. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. WAY-FM is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty-day period.
12. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. WAY-FM then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
13. WAY-FM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
14. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and not that of WAY-FM. The winner will be required to sign a W9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
15. WAY-FM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
16. The winning contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WAY-FM, prizes may be canceled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the winning contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize or trip, except as is offered by WAY-FM in its sole discretion.
17. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
18. All contest entries become the property of WAY-FM. WAY-FM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
19. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
20. WAY-FM contests are usually conducted by having person(s) call in to the studio on-air line, enter on WAY-FM website, enter through the mail or sign up at the WAY-FM Booth at community events.
21. WAY-FM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. WAY-FM cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WAY-FM will be final.
22. In the event of a tie, two prizes will NOT be awarded. A tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by WAY-FM, and the results of the drawing are final.
23. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WAY-FM is final.
24. Entry of any WAY-FM promotion on Facebook assumes the following:
• A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
• Any promotions held by WAY-FM Media Inc through Facebook are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
• Any information provided by the participant is providing information to WAY-FM Media Inc and not to Facebook.
• WAY-FM reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.