21-Day Challenge Contest Rules 2022
Contest in conjunction with the WayFM Network.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN (EXCEPT MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY). A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, DC, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
In conjunction with WayFM, listeners can participate in “WayFM’s 21-Day Challenge” contest to win a $1,000 gift card. The radio station will plan and conduct this contest.
The contest is conducted Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 12AM CST, through Monday, January 31, 2022 11:59PM CST on the WayFM Network.
Entrants not located in the Central Standard Time zone must factor in the time difference.
Residents of the United States may enter the drawing one (1) time by opting into the “21-Day Challenge” text group. This can be done by texting the key word “DAY” or “JOIN” to 91979.
Message and data rates may apply. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with mobile entries. The text message entry method is designed to work with most of the major wireless carriers in the United States, but the Promotion Entities make no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. By entering via text, each entrant consents to receive up to five (5) notification phone calls on their provided phone number if randomly selected as a potential winner. Further, by entering by text message, entrants agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same phone number.
Entrants may enter only once during the promotion, regardless of the method of entry. Additional entries will be disqualified by the Promotion Entities solely at their discretion.
Current employees of WayFM are not eligible. You must be 18 years or older to enter the contest. No entries will be allowed for those under the age of 18.
WayFM will award one (1) $1,000 gift card. This will be fulfilled in Amex gift card(s).
Drawing for the prize will be February 2022. This contest is closed to employees of WayFM. The Winning Contestant(s) authorize WayFM to publish their names and photos in publications of said organizations.
All prize fulfillments will be coordinated through and approved by WayFM. Winning Contestant understands that there are inherent risks that are associated with the shipment of goods. Winning Contestant waives their rights to pursue any and all claims against WayFM, or any of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents for damages, which may be suffered.
Winning Contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WayFM, that prize(s) may be cancelled or postponed, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the Winning Contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize, except as is offered by WayFM in its sole discretion.
The prizes may not be cashed or exchanged for cash, nor may the prizes be transferred to any other person without the written permission of WayFM. By entering this contest, the Winning Contestant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
WayFM and their agents have engaged the service of vendors for arranging this prize; and, as a consequence, WayFM accepts no responsibility for accidents, damages, delays due to strikes, or to faults or defaults of any vendor used in fulfillment of this prize.
The Winning Contestant acknowledges that all benefits, which are associated with the prizes, may be considered as income or as a benefit under federal, state and local income tax regulations, which will be subject to taxation. The Winning Contestant acknowledges and agrees that it will be the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant to determine if any tax liability will result from the awarding of the prize to the Winning Contestant, what the tax liability will be if any tax liability should exist, and to be responsible for all tax liability that may exist from the awarding of the prize.
Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant and not that of WayFM. The Winning Contestant will be required to sign a W-9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
WayFM reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its sole discretion. WayFM, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning the rules and the administration of the promotion.
The Winning Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless WayFM from any loss or liability arising out of participation in this promotion or the acceptance and use of the prize.
By accepting prizes, the Winning Contestant agrees to permit WayFM to use the Winning Contestant’s biographical information (in addition to the Winning Contestant(s)’s name and photograph or likeness) for promotional and ministry purposes without compensation to the winner.
Potential $1000 in gift cards prize winners will be determined as described above and will be notified by telephone. Listeners from approximately thirty (30) radio stations in multiple radio markets across the United States will be participating at the same time(s). Odds of being selected as a $1,000 in gift cards prize winner depend on the combined number of entries received from all markets.
Way Media may notify potential prize winners by telephone with follow up correspondence by email, U.S. Mail and/or courier. Winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
Decisions of Way Media with respect to the Promotion are final.
WayFM, without prior notice, may amend these rules at any time. However, all changes will be filed at the local radio station.
These contest rules apply to any and every contestant who enters the contest via www.Facebook.com.
Here are the basic guidelines regarding our contests.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- WayFM allows one winner per family within a 30-day period.
- Must live in the continental U.S. to win any contests.
- When you pick up your prize, you agree to allow WayFM use your name for promotional purposes.
- You must claim your prize within 30 days of announcing the winner.
Basic Rules for ANY and ALL Contests Broadcast on WayFM. We reserve the right to make specific rules for each specific contest as stated above.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- All WayFM contests are open to all U.S. WayFM listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
- Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30-day period.
- WayFM contests are open to continental U.S. winners ONLY.
- Employees of WayFM, WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest. Employees and immediate families of any other media group are ineligible to win any WayFM contest.
- All winners agree to allow WayFM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to WayFM may be recorded and aired on WayFM without further approval.
- Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- ALL prizes are non-transferable.
- All Prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be claimed within thirty days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 14 days.
- WayFM is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. WayFM is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty-day period.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. WayFM then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- WayFM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and not that of WayFM. The winner will be required to sign a W9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- WayFM will not be responsible or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The winning contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WayFM, prizes may be canceled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the winning contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize or trip, except as is offered by WayFM in its sole discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- All contest entries become the property of WayFM. WayFM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- WayFM contests are usually conducted by having person(s) call in to the studio on-air line, enter on WayFM website, enter through the mail or sign up at the WayFM Booth at community events.
- WayFM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. WayFM cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WayFM will be final.
- In the event of a tie, two prizes will NOT be awarded. A tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by WayFM, and the results of the drawing are final.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WayFM is final.
- Entry of any WayFM promotion on Facebook assumes the following:
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- Any promotions held by Way Media Inc/WayFM through Facebook are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Any information provided by the participant is providing information to Way Media Inc and not to Facebook.
- WayFM reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.