WayFM August 2021 Support Drive
Mobile Tech Makeover
Contest in conjunction with WayFM Network.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Donation is not required to enter.
In conjunction with WayFM, listeners can participate in a contest to win an Apple Tech Makeover including an iPhone 12, Apple Watch Series 6, AirPods wireless headphones with charging case, valued at $1478.00 plus applicable tax. The radio station will plan and conduct this contest. There is a good headphone available in some sites like headphonage.com.
The contest will run August 26, 2021 from 10:36AM CST to 3:05PM CST
Entrants not located in the Central Standard Time zone must factor in the time difference.
Residents of the United States may enter the drawing by calling WayFM (the Station) at 800-455-1929 or accessing the Station’s website at http://www.wayfm.com during the WayFM Support Drive. Current employees of WayFM are not eligible. You must be 18 years or older to enter the contest. No entries will be allowed for those under the age of 18.
NO PURCHASE, DONATION PLEDGE, OR DONATION IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
For an alternate way to win, you may enter here:
Each Apple Tech Makeover including a iPhone 12, Apple Watch Series 6, AirPods wireless headphones with charging case, valued at $1478.00 plus applicable tax, will be awarded by WayFM. Finalists will be drawn of all eligible entrants in each day-part with the Winning Contestant(s) drawn from the finalists. If you have an iphone that does not work, take it to one hour device repair – Pro Phone Repairs of Albuquerque so you can then use it.
Drawing for the prize will be AUGUST 2021. This contest is closed to employees of WayFM. The Winning Contestant(s) authorize WayFM to publish their names and photos in publications of said organizations.
All prize fulfillments will be coordinated through and approved by WayFM. Winning Contestant(s) understand that there are inherent risks that are associated with the shipment of goods. Winning Contestant(s) waives their rights to pursue any and all claims against WayFM or any of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents for damages, which may be suffered.
The Winning Contestant(s) must claim all prizes within 30 days of winning. All information for the delivery of prizes must be shared with WayFM within 30 days of winning.
Winning Contestant(s) further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WayFM that prize(s) may be cancelled or postponed, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the Winning Contestant(s) will not be entitled to a substitute prize, except as is offered by WayFM in its sole discretion.
The prizes may not be cashed or exchanged for cash, nor may the prizes be transferred to any other person without the written permission of WayFM. By entering this contest, the Winning Contestant(s) agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
WayFM and their agents have engaged the service of vendors for arranging this prize(s); and, as a consequence, WayFM accepts no responsibility for accidents, damages, delays due to strikes, or to faults or defaults of any vendor used in fulfillment of this prize.
The Winning Contestant(s) acknowledges that all benefits, which are associated with the prizes, may be considered as income or as a benefit under federal, state and local income tax regulations, which will be subject to taxation. The Winning Contestant(s) acknowledges and agrees that it will be the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant(s) to determine if any tax liability will result from the awarding of the prize to the Winning Contestant(s), what the tax liability will be if any tax liability should exist, and to be responsible for all tax liability that may exist from the awarding of this prize.
Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winning Contestant(s) and not that of WayFM. The Winning Contestant(s) will be required to sign a W-9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any Winning Contestant(s) that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
WayFM reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its sole discretion. WayFM, whose decision is final, will decide any questions concerning the rules and the administration of the promotion.
The Winning Contestant(s) agrees to release and hold harmless WayFM from any loss or liability arising out of participation in this promotion or the acceptance and use of the prize.
By accepting prizes, the Winning Contestant(s) agrees to permit WayFM to use the Winning Contestant(s)’s biographical information (in addition to the Winning Contestants(s)’s name and photograph or likeness) for promotional and ministry purposes without compensation to the Winning Contestant(s).
WayFM, without prior notice, may amend these rules at any time. However, all changes will be filed at the local radio station.
General Rules for ANY and ALL Contests Broadcast on WayFM
We reserve the right to make specific rules for each specific contest as stated above.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- All WayFM contests are open to all U.S. WayFM listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
- Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
- WayFM contests are open to continental U.S. winners ONLY.
- Employees of WayFM, WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest. Employees and immediate families of any other media group are ineligible to win any WayFM contest.
- All winners agree to allow WayFM to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to WayFM may be recorded and aired on WayFM without further approval.
- Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
- ALL prizes are non-transferable.
- All Prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be claimed within thirty days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 30 days.
- WayFM is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. WayFM is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty-day period.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to a prize. WayFM then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
- WayFM reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner and not that of WayFM. The winner will be required to sign a W9 form, provided before receiving any prizes valued at over $300. Any winner that receives a prize, or multiple prizes within the calendar year, valued at over $600 will receive a 1099.
- WayFM will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The winning contestant further acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of WayFM, prizes may be canceled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. In such circumstances, the winning contestant will not be entitled to a substitute prize or trip, except as is offered by WayFM in its sole discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- All contest entries become the property of WayFM. WayFM may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- WayFM contests are usually conducted by having person(s) call in to the studio on-air line, enter on WayFM website, enter through the mail, or sign up at the WayFM Booth at community events.
- WayFM is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phones lines are “tied together” during a phone in contest, the entire call and all callers “tied together” will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. WayFM cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a “tied together” situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WayFM will be final.
- In the event of a tie, two prizes will NOT be awarded. A tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted by WayFM, and the results of the drawing are final.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WayFM is final.
- Entry of any WayFM promotion on Facebook assumes the following:
- A complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- Any promotions held by WAY Media Inc through Facebook are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Any information provided by the participant is providing information to WAY Media Inc and not to Facebook.
- WayFM reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.