The pictures of the tornado damage are just astounding and the reports of the loss of life are deeply saddening. Tennesseans are great at coming together to help our neighbors. If you need help or would like to help others, here are some great resources:
How you can help
- Pray for those impacted.
- Donate to provide meals through Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Check with your church to see how they are helping.
- Volunteer time to pack and deliver meals through Second Harvest Food Bank.
If you need help
- Find open shelters: American Red Cross.
- Nashville residents are urged to call 3-1-1 if you need help with a tarp or roofing materials ahead of the rain this week.
- Metro Nashville storm response website
- Mt. Juliet residents request any tornado related help here
- Nashville utilities services are providing financial relief for customers experiencing payment difficulties due to financial hardships from the storm.
- Whether it is food, shelter, counseling, or other social service needs, 2-1-1 is specifically designed to connect people with more than 2,800 health and human services agencies. Call 211 or connect online.