1. The Wally Show contests are open to U.S. Winners ONLY.
2. Employees of The Wally Show, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives and their immediate families are ineligible to win any contest.
3. Winners must sign a release upon pickup, and all winners agree to allow The Wally Show to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to The Wally Show may be recorded and aired on The Wally Show without further approval.
4. Winners may NOT request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize.
5. ALL prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
6. All Prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up and/or used within thirty days of winning. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within 30 days.
7. The winner must present a photo ID to claim prize. A winner must use their FULL REAL name in winning a contest. If an alias is used, the winner will be disqualified, and all prizes will be forfeited.
8. The Wally Show is not responsible for prizes that are picked up or delivered after the date of expiration.
9. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless The Wally Show and the WAY Media Inc, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
11. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WAY-FM is final. WAY-FM reserves the right to change these rules without notice at any time.
12. Any applicable taxes on the grand prize are the responsibility of the grand prizewinner, and the passengers are solely responsible for all necessary documentation, travel authorizations and travel insurance, if any.