Martin & Helms, Injury Attorneys
Hours 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Free Case Evaluation | 256.539.1990
About the Firm
Life after an injury can be hard in unexpected ways. Having a support system behind you can be the difference between adjusting to your “new normal,” or struggling to keep your family safe. At Martin & Helms, we have spent more than 20 years fighting for the futures of our clients. If you have sustained an injury or developed an illness as a result of someone else’s negligence, you can trust us to support you at every step.
Tough times call for tough attorneys
Choosing the right personal injury attorney is an important step in building a better future. You deserve a lawyer who works one-on-one with you, and who can develop a plan for you to move forward. When you choose Martin & Helms, you get Clay Martin and Tara Helms: experienced, compassionate counselors who put your best interests first. We invite you to read more about us:
Tara Helms, Founding Partner/Injury Attorney
As a florence personal injury lawyer, I have devoted my law practice to representing and protecting the rights of survivors of accidents and victims of wrongful death. I believe that the most important role for a lawyer is to fight hard and follow the course of action that is best for the client. For me, the client is always first. I understand the fact that personal injury cases can be stressful for clients and their families.
I have represented injured individuals and their families in a wide range of injury and wrongful death claims, including car and truck accidents, workplace accidents, accidents resulting from defective construction, products liability and defective drugs, and medical-related cases. I am devoted to working with injury victims and their families during their time of need. I have represented hundreds of individuals within the State of Alabama, as well as across the United States and have won millions of dollars for injury victims, if you need some help just check this link about to find a personal injury attorney near me.
Clay Martin, Founding Partner/Injury Attorney
Since 1995, I have concentrated my practice on representing individuals and the families of individuals who have been harmed or injured as a result of the wrongful acts of others. While practicing in both state and federal courts throughout the country, I have litigated cases involving issues of products liability, tractor-trailer and automobile collisions, dangerous roadways, mass torts, fires and explosions, business disputes, as well as defective pharmaceutical drugs, medical devices and household products.
My goal is to represent and fight for my clients with the same level of skill, determination and advocacy that I would want for my family if something happened to me and they needed a lawyer. I am dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for my clients and, as a result, have won millions of dollars for individuals who have been injured.
Why choose Martin & Helms to represent you?
- We have the experience – Both Clay Martin and Tara Helms have been practicing law for more than 20 years. Over the course of their careers, they have handled a wide range of claims, from single-car crashes to complex litigation involving global corporations
- We have the technology – The laws are constantly changing, which means the way we practice law must evolve, too. At Martin & Helms, we use the latest technology to help build your case, keep you informed, and keep your case moving smoothly through the court system.
- We have the resources – A debilitating injury can lead to mounting bills and increased stress about the safety and security of your family. Hiring a lawyer might seem like a luxury you cannot afford – not when the insurance company is offering you a settlement right now.
- We have the track record – Ultimately, the most important thing is the ability to get the job done for the people we represent. Over the past two decades, the attorneys of Martin & Helms have secured significant jury verdicts and settlement awards for injured clients.
What types of cases do we handle at Martin & Helms?
The Alabama personal injury law firm of Martin & Helms, P.C. is dedicated to winning justice for our clients throughout the state. We handle injury cases from slip and fall, car accidents and truck accidents to the complex litigation required for defective product injury claims. The following is an overview of the practice areas we cover:
- Personal Injury
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Worker’s compensation
- Premises liability, if you do not know What is a Premises Liability Attorney? hit the link.
- Product liability
- Fire and explosions
- Wrongful death