Modern Woodmen of America – Jarrett Glosson
If you believe it’s important to give back, then a career with Modern Woodmen of America could offer you a rewarding way to make a difference. I’m looking for hardworking individuals with integrity who want to help people achieve financial security. If you’re interested in helping people through financial services and your community through fraternal involvement, contact me to learn more about Modern Woodmen.
About Modern Woodmen of America
Modern Woodmen of America is a member-owned fraternal financial services organization. We secure futures with financial guidance and products. We touch lives with fraternalism. Since 1883, Modern Woodmen has brought people together, supported families and strengthened communities nationwide.
- Modern Woodmen was founded by Joseph Cullen Root in 1883 in Lyons, Iowa.
- Our home office is located in Rock Island, Ill.
- As a fraternal benefit society, we are not-for-profit, have a representative form of government and have a system of local chapters.
- Serving more than 770,000 members, Modern Woodmen is the nation’s third largest fraternal benefit society.
- Approximately 450 people are employed at the Rock Island home office. Modern Woodmen has regional offices in 47 states, and employs more than 1,600 financial representatives.
- Modern Woodmen has $36 billion of life insurance in force.
- Modern Woodmen has $13.4 billion in assets.
- Modern Woodmen was given an A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best, the second highest of 15 ratings.
Products and Subsidiaries
- Modern Woodmen’s main product lines are life insurance, annuity and investment* products designed for the family market.
- Established in 2001, MWA Financial Services Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen that functions as a full-service broker dealer and distributes securities products.
- Modern Woodmen Bank opened for business in 2003, and provides a complete array of personal banking products and services.
- Through fraternal programs, benefits and activities, Modern Woodmen infuses more than $20 million into local communities every year.
- Approximately 2,400 local chapters nationwide offer fellowship and community service.
- More than 900 youth service clubs nationwide instill the values of community service, citizenship, cooperation and respect for self and others.