Trinity Lutheran School Delray
Trinity Lutheran School Delray is an established, affordable, Christian school that has been serving families for over 65 years.
In September of 1948, Trinity Lutheran School was started with 12 kindergarten children in a one room schoolhouse located on their old church property at Northeast First Street and Fifth Avenue in downtown Delray Beach. In 1963, Trinity built four school buildings and moved their original 1904 sanctuary to the corner of Northwest Fourth Street and Swinton Avenue, where God continues to bless them. In 2013, Trinity added a 10,000 square foot early childhood center to the twelve-building campus that serves over 350 children daily.
Trinity Lutheran School provides an education that is in accord with the Old and New Testaments which they believe to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God and the only rule of faith and practice, while providing academic excellence, spiritual depth, and moral integrity, enabling the whole child to develop in a nurturing environment. They also train students in the knowledge of and commitment to the Holy Scriptures as evidenced in word and deed, preparing them to share the Good News with others and for godly participation in our society and world.