World’s Biggest Small Group Info
**Where the struggle seems endless, God’s hope is infinite.**
Starting in October, this year we’re wrestling with God’s Word and how it intersects with suffering that we don’t understand. You’ll hear stories from WAY-FM artists and DJs who have gone through hard times or walked with loved ones through suffering, but have seen hope in the midst of it. We want you to know you’re not alone!
What is the World’s Biggest Small Group?
- It’s like a church small group, but happens nationwide and online.
- Over 20,000 people are already part of the group.
- It starts October 3 and ends October 31.
- We’re giving away a missions trip to Haiti with Wheels for the World – you can give the hope gained from this study to others who need it, too.
- We’re partnering with Joni Earekson Tada’s ministry and the new Beyond Suffering Bible.
What artists are involved?
Steven Curtis Chapman
We Are Messengers