Win a Trip to See Zach Williams Contest on WayFM
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Contest Description. Hope Media Group (“Sponsor”) and WayFM Network, in ministry partnership with the Awakening Foundation, present the “Win a Trip to See Zach Williams Contest“ (the “Contest”). Participants enter the Win a Trip to See Zach Williams Contest to win an opportunity to attend a Zach Williams Concert in one of the following cities: Colorado Springs, Colorado on October 3rd, 2022; Louisville, Kentucky on October 13th, 2022; Fort Myers, Florida on November 4th, 2022; Tallahassee, Florida on November 5th, 2022; or Grand Prairie, Texas on November 13th, 2022 (“the Zach Williams Concert Event” or “Event”). The grand prize will also include roundtrip airfare for one (1) winner and one (1) guest from the nearest national airport to one of the aforementioned cities, hotel accommodations for two (2) nights, a $500 gift card to cover local transportation, and two (2) “Meet and Eat” passes which includes dinner the night of the show for winner and guest as well as two (2) tickets to the show.
- Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Contest is open to legal U.S. residents of the Fifty (50) states and Washington D.C. who are 18 years or older and are physically located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees of Hope Media Group, Awakening Foundation and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
- Contest Period. The contest will begin Monday, August 29th, 2022 at 12:00:00AM CDT and end Sunday September 11th, 2022 at 11:59:59PM CDT (the “Contest Period”). Entrants not located in Central Daylight Time zone must factor in time difference. Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Contest.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
- Winner Selection and Odds. One (1) Winning Contestant from the WayFM Network entries will be selected by random drawing. The Winning Contestant will be announced on WayFM Network the week of September 12th, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize Description.
One (1) Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Winning Contestant will receive the following (Estimated ARV: $2900): round trip economy class airfare for Winning Contestant and one (1) guest from the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner’s home to the nearest national airport to either Colorado Springs, Louisville, Fort Myers, Tallahassee, or Dallas/Fort Worth to attend the Zach Williams Concert Event, hotel accommodations for two (2) nights, a $500 gift card to cover local transportation, and two (2) “Meet and Eat” passes which includes dinner the night of the Event for winner and guest as well as two (2) tickets to the Event.Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest. Sponsor will determine airline, flight itinerary, and seating in its sole discretion. If Winner cannot travel during the specified travel dates, then he or she forfeits the entire Prize.All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Winning Contestant. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. If in the judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to the trip destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Winning Contestant (and guest, if applicable) is responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance).
The ARV of the trip package may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. Winning Contestant will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value.
The Winning Contestant (and guest, if applicable) is responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel. Winning Contestant may be required to present a credit card at time of hotel check-in. If applicable, Winning Contestant and guest must travel on identical itinerary. If applicable, guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure, unless a child of the Winning Contestant. If Winning Contestant does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Winning Contestant for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. Winning Contestant must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest by September 19th, 2022. If Winning Contestant changes his/her guest after September 19, 2022, Winning Contestant will be required to pay any flight transfer fees imposed by the airline carrier. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Prize.
The Winning Contestant acknowledges that because of the unpredictability of political and meteorological conditions or other circumstances, which may be beyond the control of Sponsor, the trip may be cancelled, postponed or shortened, with or without advance notice. No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the Event, or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future Event. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets may govern if the Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates, no cash substitution shall be offered, and the Sponsor shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORATION, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWELEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR AND RELEASED PARTIES, DEFINED HEREIN, SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
- Winning Contestant Notification and Acceptance. The Winning Contestant will be notified via phone call. At the time of the call, the potential prize winner will be required to provide all information requested to verify eligibility. The Winning Contestant will then have 48 hours to return the signed W-9 form and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), to claim the prize. Persons traveling as a guest of the Winning Contestant must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require.Sponsor will attempt to call the randomly selected entrant three (3) times following the random drawing. No voicemail message will be left. If the potential prize winner fails to answer the calls, or is disconnected, or fails to return the required forms within 48 hours, or is otherwise found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and the station will randomly select another entrant. This will continue until the prize is awarded (time permitting).The inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Sponsor will conduct up to three 3 alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE SPONSOR, THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
The Winning Contestant may waive the right to receive a prize. However, prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value.
The Winning Contestant is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner id required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Name, Image and Likeness. Except where prohibited, all participants and the Winning Contestant irrevocably consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and photographic or audible (voice) image or likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity, promotional or ministry purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, HOPE MEDIA GROUP, AWAKENING FOUNDATION AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR PRIVACY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE.
- Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE CONTEST; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CONTEST; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE CONTEST; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE CONTEST; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
- Misconduct. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a software virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering, hacking or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Miscellaneous. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor interpreting the Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. To the extent permitted by law, participants expressly waive any right to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Contest. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wayfm.com/zach-williams-contest-rules or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” 1095 W. McEwen Dr. Franklin, TN 37067. If you have any questions regarding the Official Rules, please mail your inquiry to Hope Media Group, Attn: Legal Dept. 1722 Treble Dr. Humble, TX 77338 800.446.5725