Influencing this generation to love and follow Jesus through culturally relevant media.
WayFM is a family of listener-supported Way Radio stations based in Colorado Springs, CO. You’ll hear uplifting music and you’ll genuinely laugh with The Wally Show, The Bekah Show, and Afternoons With Joy. We promise to be real – we won’t sugar-coat the hard stuff in life.
But wait, there’s more! (haha) WayFM is not just a radio station – you’ve stumbled upon a ministry. Our heart is to help you grow in your faith and get to know Jesus through all kinds of avenues, like:
World’s Biggest Small Group – Grow your faith with these FREE online video series featuring WayFM DJs and well-known people of faith
WAY Now – Your place to hear fresh, positive hip-hop, pop, and dance music from artists like Lecrae, NF, Gawvi, Hollyn, Twenty One Pilots, Young & Free, and more.
WAY LOUD – The best mix of Christian Rock from artists like Skillet, Demon Hunter, Disciple, Switchfoot, and Family Force 5
Way Nation – A place where you can read, watch, and listen to things that encourage and challenge your faith
The Five Core Values of Way Media
Qualities to hire, evaluate, promote, and retain
- Bleeds the Mission
- Positive and Fun
- Problem Solver
- Proactive Diligence
- Can-Do Attitude
Bleeds the Mission
- You have a passion for “Influencing this generation to love and follow Jesus through culturally relevant media”.
- You believe our path to that mission includes Scriptural Alignment (Psalm 119:105), Community Impact (I John 3:18), Servanthood (Ephesians. 4:2-3), and Prayer (James 1:5)
Positive and Fun
- Focus on the good
- Laugh at yourself; laugh with others
- Strive for Authenticity (Zechariah 8:16)
- Expect the unexpected
- Resourcefulness is key
- Thoughtfully simple is best
- If not you, who? If not now, when?
- Grow and be allergic to complacency
- Know our customers: we are Research Driven (Philippians 2:4)
- Think how it CAN be done; learn from failures
- Use your ideas to help us reach our goals
- Strive for Excellence (Colossians 3:23)