Listen to WayFM on Your Alexa Device!
Amazon’s Alexa is a great tool for listening to WayFM and other encouraging resources!
1. Listen to WayFM
To listen to WAY-FM just say: “Alexa, play WayFM!”
2. Listen to WAY Now!
WAY Now is your channel for positive hip-hop, pop, and dance music. Stream sounds from your favorite artists like Lecrae, NF, Gawvi, Hollyn, Twenty One Pilots, Young & Free, and more.
- Say “Alexa, play WAY Now”.
3. Add Word on the Way to Your Flash Briefing
Word on the WAY is a daily verse meant to encourage you. You can add this verse to your Flash Briefing.
- Tap “Skills” in the Alexa app, search “Word on the Way,” tap “Enable.”
- Say “Alexa, what’s my flash briefing?”
- Be encouraged by a daily verse in your Flash Briefing as long as the skill is enabled!
4. Listen to WAY LOUD!
WAY LOUD is your Christian rock station. Listen to the best mix of Christian Rock from artists like Skillet, Demon Hunter, Disciple, Switchfoot, Family Force 5 and more!
- Say, “Alexa, play WAY LOUD!”
5. Listen to the World’s Biggest Small Group
The World’s Biggest Small Group is a 15 day series featuring stories from your favorite Christian artists and influencers. Let this series encourage you and deepen your faith!
- Tap “Skills” in the Alexa app.
- Search for “Small Group,” then tap “Enable.”
- Say, “Alexa, start Small Group.” Each time you say it, you’ll hear a new message from the current series!
Don’t Have An Amazon Echo?
If you purchase your new Amazon Echo from the links below, a small percentage of your purchase will benefit WayFM and keep the ministry going strong. Don’t worry, it doesn’t change your price! It’s just a nice way to help out.