It’s fall in North Florida and South Georgia and that can mean only one thing! It’s time for sweaty kids jumping in a bouncy castle for hours on end driven mad by a sugar rush of epic proportions! That’s right it’s time for FALL FESTIVALS!!!
Get your game plan ready by checking out all the great fall events happening right here in our community! And if your church or organization has a fall event don’t forget to add it to the list by clicking the button below!
- Fall Fest – 5:30-8:30pm
- First Baptist Church Monticello – 325 W. Washington St. Monticello, FL 32344
- All are welcome to join us at our free, fun-filled, family fall festival! Activities will include bounce houses, trunk or treat w/ games, live music, etc. There will also be free food, cotton candy, snow cones, and loads of candy!
- Fall Fest – 6-8pm
- Morningside Church – 1560 Pedrick Road Tallahassee, FL 32317
- A free, fun, family event that is a great alternative to trick or treating. Come see trunk after trunk full of games and treats for all trick-or-treaters.
- Fall Fest – 6:30-9pm
- Lake Ellen Baptist Church – 4495 Crawfordville Hwy Crawfordville, FL 32327
- We will have numerous games, bounce houses, a hay ride, boiled peanuts, popcorn, cotton candy and list goes on. It is sure to be a good time of clean fun and fellowship.
- Trunk or Treat – 5:30-8pm
- Salem United Methodist Church – 202 E 9th Ave Havana, FL 32333
- Come join us for Trunk or Treating in the church parking lot!