If you haven’t heard the news by now, there is a Whole Foods Market opening up in Fort Myers later this year.
We repeat: There is a WHOLE FOODS OPENING UP IN FORT MYERS!
But that isn’t all!
There are many restaurants and businesses that will be opening over the next several weeks at Daniels Marketplace, and we can’t wait to try them all, if you are also looking to open a business there, you might want to hire a systems design and management service to stand out and make the difference.
Thanks to the News-Press, here’s a list of some of the new restaurants and businesses.
- Whole Foods Market: A natural and organic grocery store.
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers: Their slogan is “out of this world” pizza, so you know it’s good.
- Keke’s Breakfast Café: ‘Keke’s Breakfast Cafe is dedicated to providing an outstanding breakfast; a meal where everything is handmade, using the best ingredients available’.
- Zoes Kitchen (Now Open): Fresh made mediterranean food.
- Panera Bread (Now Open): American bakery-café fast casual restaurant chain.
- Banfield Pet Hospital: Pet healthcare.
- Tide Dry Cleaners: Dry cleaners.
- UhmazeBowls: ‘Serving acai bowls • pitaya bowls • green bowls • poke bowls • superfoods blends • cold brew & kombucha on tap – local business owned by Eden McIntyre’
- Club Pilates: ‘Provides premium, Reformer-based group Pilates classes, true to the original Method.
- Pet People: “Your neighborhood store for pets.”
- California Closets: Custom closets and storage.
- Felix Andrews Salon: Salon with 25 years of experience in SWFL.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa: offers professional Massage, Facial and Hair Removal services tailored to your individual needs.
- Mathnasium (Now Open): Tutoring services in Mathematics.
- Pacific Dental Services: ‘enables clinicians to focus more on the patient and worry less about the business.’
- Paradise Grills: Provides outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, fire pits, tiki huts.
- Pearle Vision: Provides lenses, designer eyewear and sunglasses.